Here’s what the Audio Ape Remote will do for your Show, Audience, and Career.
This is going to make your current cueing solution look like a dime-store walkie talkie.
What Makes the Audio Ape So Special?
Version 2.0 enhancements-
- Volume – Your receiver’s volume output has doubled.
- USB C Power – The latest hardware to future-proof your investment. (Power plug and cables included)
- Faster charging– Better power management and faster charging for your iOS device
- Overload Protection – Added ESD and voltage protection to every port on your Audio Ape.
- Added Button Function – The center button of the 2.0 remote can be held down for an additional command.
This remote began with a simple vision: to never, ever, miss a cue again because of a mushy button, limited distance, or shaky Bluetooth connectivity
- Dependable – Bluetooth? Wifi? Please! Great idea but counting on that for your cues is playing Russian Roulette with a loaded gun
- Range – While you’ll rarely be more than 200 ft from your iOS device, count on the Audio Ape for at least 5x that distance. Tested. Proven. Guaranteed
- Design – 5 raised buttons that are easy to feel in the dark, or though pants pocket. Each button delivers a tactile ‘click and snap’ with each and every push
- Construction – Plastic receiver? I think not! Audio Ape receivers are industrial grade aluminum with no extruding components. Nothing can break off during transport or mishandling
- Simplicity – No docking station means setup is fast, flexible and discreet
- Support – Works with the top cueing apps for IOS – right out of the box. *Does not support Android